Library Study Seat Bookings
All UCD Libraries are now operating a Study Space booking system for UCD students. During the 2021/2022 academic year, there are non-bookable and bookable study seats.
Study Spaces are limited so we recommend you book a seat before you arrive if you want to study at one of the designated (numbered) study desks for a period of time.
Please note you will be required to Check In to your booked Seat.
Booking a Study Seat
- Click on the Book a Seat button above
- Select a Location and when ready click on the Show Availability button
- Choose a date by clicking on the Go To Date icon and then select a time slot (all available slots appear in green)
PLEASE be sure to book your seat BEFORE arrival.
Once in the building please sit only at your designated seat.
Check In when you arrive at your seat. If you do not check in your booking will be automatically cancelled and the seat becomes available for anyone to book.
How to Book a Seat Video
Check In to Seat
- Check In when you arrive at your booked seat
- Click on the Check In button above or using the URL link recieved in confirmation email or by scanning the QR code posted at the space
- Enter the code from the Confirmation Email you receive at the booking stage.
Library Group Study Room Bookings
Due to COVID-19 restrictions Group Study Rooms are currently unavailable.